Title I & Family InvolvementTitle I OVERVIEW Components of Title I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
The staff at Ben Hill Griffin Jr. Elementary welcomes comments and suggestions for improving our Title 1 Family workshops that we provide each year. We also review our Title 1 Compacts and Parent Involvement Summaries to best serve the needs of our students. If you would like to help revise our documents or provide suggestions, please contact our Title 1 Facilitator Lori Loveless at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 635-7820.
Ben Hill Griffin, Jr. Elementary School Title I
- Ben_Hill_Griffin_2019-2020_Parent & Family Engagement Plan – Parents may request a hard copy of this plan from the school.
- BHG School Parent Compact 2019 – 2020 – English – Spanish
- BHG School Parent & Family Engagement Plan Summary 2019 – 2020
- Parents’ Right to Know 2020-2021 (English & Spanish & Haitian-Creole)
- BHG Instructional Staff Roster 2020 – 2021
- BHG School Improvement Plan 2019 – 2020
- Florida School Report Card for BHG
Polk County Schools District Resources for ParentsTitle I District Mission Statement District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day.
The following Documents are available on the District Title I Website:
- District Title I Parent & Family Engagement Plan
- PCSB Parent Forms and Documents