Title I & Family InvolvementTitle I OVERVIEW Components of Title I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
The staff at Ben Hill Griffin Jr. Elementary welcomes comments and suggestions for improving our Title 1 Family workshops that we provide each year. We also review our Title 1 Compacts and Parent Involvement Summaries to best serve the needs of our students. If you would like to help revise our documents or provide suggestions, please contact our Title 1 Facilitator Lori Loveless at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 635-7820.
Ben Hill Griffin, Jr. Elementary School Title I
- Ben_Hill_Griffin_2016-2017_Parent Involvement Plan – Parents may request a hard copy of this plan from the school.
- BHG School Parent Compact 2017-2018 – English – Spanish
- BHG School Parent Involvement Plan Summary 2017-2018 – English – Spanish
- Parents’ Right to Know – English – Spanish
- BHG Instructional Staff Roster 2017 – 2018
- BHG School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) 2014 – 2015
- BHG School Improvement Plan 2017 – 2018
Polk County Schools District Resources for ParentsTitle I District Mission Statement District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day.
- District Title I Website
- District Title I Parent Involvement Website
- District Title One Parent Involvement Plan
- District Title I Parent Involvement Plan Summary: English-Spanish-Creole
- PCSB Parent Forms and Documents
- PCSB Documentos en Español
- Parent Information Resource Center (PIRC)
- Parent Learning University